The food was good, not excellent but good (except the cheese dip, it was AMAZING!).
The floor needed attention. It needed to be redone or at least cleaned, waxed, and stripped.
The bathroom was small but clean and neat with cute decorations.
I like the music. It was authentic. I was however a little loud near the speaker of course.
The prices were average. My meal of three tacos, a drink, and cheese dip cost $10.31.
There were slight communication problems sometimes because the waiter's accent was pretty thick and the music was kinda loud.
It was orderly and the tables were clean.
We did not have to wait long and we had chips and salsa to eat while waiting.
Overall pretty good experience. On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give the place a 7 to 8.
I would give the restaurant an 8. The room was small but not cramped and the walls were bright and nicely decorated. My meal was $8.42 with tax, which was good for the amount of food (chicken chimichanga, cheese quesadilla, lots of lettuce, sour cream,and cheese dip)Tomatoes originally come with the meal. The seating was suitable for groups or couples. Like April said, the floor was in need of some mopping. Although overhead fans were on, the restaurant was warm.
ReplyDelete