The workshop at the library was for a program that can only be used on Mac computers. So if one of you has a Mac we can use your computer. If not we will either have to use the two Macs open to us at the library or Windows Movie Maker. Either is fine with me.
Maybe we can ask him about Windows Movie Maker on our own... If no one has a Mac
ReplyDeleteI have never used the program but I have Windows Movie Maker on my laptop.
ReplyDeleteI do as well
ReplyDeleteYeah, i definetly dont have a mac... but if we cant figure out the windows movvie maker or get to the macs in the library, my boyfriend has a mac book and i could probably talk him into letting me borrow it for the project...
ReplyDeleteWindows movie maker is easy to use. I played around with it since the workshop and I think we should just go ahead and use it. What do you all think?
ReplyDelete