Sunday, April 15, 2012

Assignment

1. Food review-
I ordered a chicken quesadilla which came with Mexican rice, beans, lettuce, and sour cream on the side. I'm rather boring and plain when it comes to food so I just ate the chicken and cheese quesadilla without adding the lettuce, sour cream, or anything to it. The tortillas used for the the quesadilla weren't too dry, the cheese was melted to perfection, and the ratio of chicken to cheese was perfect so that every bite was equally balanced. The rice didn't have enough flavor to me; it simply tasted like normal rice. I didn't try the beans. Overall, the presentation of the food was very nice, the portions were large, and the price was about the same you'd pay for a meal at a fast food restaurant ($8.94), and I enjoyed it. 

2. Intro-
As you're walking down Main Street in Montevallo, you'll probably notice the bright yellow building that is El Agave, mexican restaurant. If you venture inside you'll be greeted with a continuation of the bright yellow paint, and a quaint seating area consisting of a combination of booths and tables. You will promptly be greeted by one the servers and given a menu. The menu is very extensive and even includes a kids menu. After your order has been taken, tortilla chips will be provided for you to munch on while waiting for your food.  

3. My Part- Overview
El Agave is a wonderful small town mexican restaurant which offers many exquisite meals. From the yellow-painted building and the border of flowers on the walls to the speedy service and good food, this restaurant is everything a patron could ask for. The facilities are clean, the menu offers extensive food choices, and the authentic music in the background contributes to a wonderful atmosphere. 

** I dont know how long we want these to be- so I kept it kinda short- let me know if yall think it should be longer or should encompass more or whatever **

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.