Monday, April 16, 2012
My meal
I had three beef soft tacos with lettuce, cheese, and tomatoes. The tomatoes were chopped up into really small pieces and mixed in with the meat while the lettuce and cheese was on top. Personally I had never seen tomatoes mixed in with the meat before. Since I am not fond of tomatoes and it cut down the tomato taste this was good for me. People who like tomatoes might not like it as much. All in all it was really good. They tasted fresh and the tortilla was not stale or hard. They were humongous! I was not sure if I could eat it all. I also had a bowl of cheese dip and chips. I loved the cheese dip! It was the right consistency and had a rich taste. I also had the free salsa that they put out at the beginning. It was runny and chunky at the same time. Some bites were spicier than others. Some people would think it was too hot. I liked it however. I also had a coke which, well, tasted like a coke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.